How to make Salad – Lebanese Mint Cooler
Here is a simple and easy recipe for Delicious Mint salad recipe best for Summers also called “Tabbouleh”.
- 1 Pound Tomatoes,
- 1 Cup Couscous (grind fine to medium),
- 1 bunch Spring Onions,
- 1 bunch Fresh Mint leaves,
- 1/2 tsp Cumin (grounded),
- 2 cups Hot Water,
- 1/4 cup extra Virgin Olive Oil,
- 2 Lemons (juice),
- 1 Cucumber,
- 2 large bunches of Parsley,
- Salt- to taste,
- Pepper – to taste (grounded)
- Add Couscous to Hot Water and leave for 30-40 minutes.
- Put in a strainer and let the excess liquid drain. Push with the back of spoon to drain excess liquid.
- Chop Spring Onions (green + white parts), Parsley and Mint leaves.
- Chop and Seed the tomatoes.
- Seed and Dice half of the Cucumber.
- In a bowl, put Tomatoes, Sprig Onions, Parsley, Mint, and Cucumbers together.
- Sprinkle with Salt, Pepper and Cumin. Toss and make sure it mixes well.
- Add Couscous and Lemon juice and mix.
- Add Olive oil and mix well and leave to enhance the flavour.
- Serve at room temperature.
Tagged with: delicious minty salad delicious salad recipe lebanese mint cooler lebanese salad Mint cooler for Summer Mint Cooler Salad recipe for Summer mint salad salads for summer Soothing Minty Salad Summer Salad Tabbouleh vegetable yummy salad
Post Your Comment