SHOULD I MAKE A GOAL?
Yes one should make a goal in life if one has to achieve something. Making a goal or a target is the main quality of most successfull people. When you have a goal, or you have set up a goal, you tend to work according to it, to achieve it or to accomplish it.
There is video of Stephen .R. Coney about goal one must see.
- Start doing things that you haven’t done before.
- Get involved and be passionate about it.
- We simply can’t be productive until and unless we experience something.
Got a problem? Try to solve it. Have atleast two (2) solutions from yourself before telling or discussing your problem with any one.
- Imagine a football or a hockey game. the players are focused on achieving their goals. the focus and energies are used towards one determination.
- There are three types of goals:-
- Long term:- something you want to do for/ in future.
- Short term:- something you want to accomplish in a short period of time.
- Immediate term:- something needed to be done immediately, or the first step to be done to accomplish short term or long term goals.
S pecific :- emphasizes what you want (How, Why, What)
M easureable :- so you can see the change occur. Preplan the measures. If you can’t measure, you can’t manage
A chieveable :- figure out the ways, attitudes, abilities, skills, and financial capacity to reach them
R ealistic :- do- able
T ime bound :- set a time- frame for the goal. (e.g: target for a week or a month)
- You should have well defined boundries.
- You should have purpose, values, goals and structures.
- You should remember that every one is tested in their lives by 25-30% necessarily.
- There are inside and outside, positive and negative hinderances but one should know how to face them.
BENEFITS OF SETTING GOALS:-
- show us directions
- keep us connected
- Two things brings you zero again:-
- APATHY (dis-interested/ doesn’t care)
FAITH/ BELIEVE= NOT TO GIVE UP
ALLAH SAYS:- ” IF YOU DO GOOD, YOU DO GOOD FOR YOURSELVES.”
PASSION for vision leads to SUCCESSFUL & ACHIEVEABLE GOALS.
Ultimate requirement for success is this life and hereafter is ” TRUST ALLAH IN TOTALLITY.”