- French Fries are something that no one can reject or keep their hands off from it.
- They are offered as the first choice side dish with every fast food.
- The are liked, ordered and eaten by every age group of people.
- In a recent research, it was observed through 7500 customers eat combo meals during lunch hours which averages 1100 calories each (only at the day time).
- Chilli, cheese, fried potatoes can be a disaster when combined together.
- There is a lot of sodium in french fries. there is as much sodium as in 15 strips of bacon. plus having ketchup with french fries , adds a days worth of sodium and 930 calories.
- Eating and having french fries (even though as side line or side dish) is having an entire day’s worth of calories, three day’s allotment of saturated fat, and, a day-and-a -half’s allotment of sodium.
- Eating Cheese fries are more disaster of worth 1400 calories.
NOTE:- drinks with combo meals account for a quarter of the total calories we consume each day!!
Tagged with: bacon calories calories in french fries cheese fries chilli fries combo meals drinks fast food fat FRENCH FRIES fried potatoes junk food meals potatoes side dish side effects of french fries side line sodium
Post Your Comment