WHAT IS AN ATTITUDE??
- a mental position relative to way of thinking or being.
- a learning towards what you believe.
TYPES OF ATTITUDE:-
There are two types of attitude towards a situation:
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE = optimistic
- NEGATIVE ATTITUDE = pessimistic
LOOK AT THIS DONKEY:-
WHAT COMES IN MIND WHEN WE IMAGINE OR SEE A DONKEY??
OFTEN WE SAY:-
- Symbol of stupidity
- Good for nothing
- For granted animal
SELDOM WE SAY:-
- Its a hard- working animal
- most loyal animal
We treat people and Situations in the same way as we do with the donkey.
We discount the good in them.
The first things that comes in mind for a situation or people is NEGATIVITY. We often notice the goodness and POSITIVITY in people and Situation.
THERE IS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REACT AND RESPONSE.
When one is angry and shows off his feelings of hatred or shows up his negative attitude sudden. He acts first then think sometimes making one guilty about the behaviour he just showed off.
When one thinks Pro-actively before showing off his attitude. He thinks first then acts according to the situation.
Top 5 searches
- difference between emotions and attitudes